Jack Henry & Associates has excellent part-time opportunities available in our Springfield and Monett call centers.
Acting as an agent on behalf of our financial institution clients, the Credit Union Product Support Representatives assist customers with a wide range of software products. Joining this team will give you the opportunity to gain hands on experience working with a variety of software products, which can then lead to career advancement opportunities across the organization!
- Multiple positions available.
- These positions will work an average of 20 to 29 hours per week.
- Flexible scheduling is available.
- You must be available during the hours of 7am-1pm Monday through Friday
- You must be available to work every Saturday.
- Two day only shifts available, if interested. (Work every Saturday and Monday, 10 hour shift per day = 20 hours a week with the option to pick up additional hours up to 29/week.)
- Must have at least 1 year of customer service experience.
- Must be available for the shifts outlined above.
- Experience working in a financial institution such as a bank or credit union.
- Experience working in a call center environment or technical support field.
- Bachelor's degree (or working toward) in business or IT related field.
- Candidates that are bilingual are preferred, but not required.
- Provides product support for customer inquiries received via the telephone, Internet, instant message, email, or self-service systems.
- Assesses nature of question or issue and resolves in a timely manner. Questions and issues will vary depending on the product supported.
- Assists customers with new account set up, and performs maintenance for existing accounts. Assists customers in validating accuracy of account data.
- Assures system security by verifying customer information prior to performing any modifications or resets, according to the company's standard security requirements.
- Thoroughly documents issues and resolutions, per corporate standards. May forward product issues to development.
- Communicates the customer's needs/expectations to the appropriate personnel. Follows escalation procedures to ensure complex support issues are resolved.
- Consults with senior peers on more complex issues to increase product knowledge.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Apply on company website