Jack Henry & Associates is seeking to hire an exciting role as a Project Implementation Coordinator. In this role, candidates will act as the project lead and liaison between external customer (and Partner Resellers) and Jack Henry, ensuring high customer service standards and providing outstanding implementations service. The Project Implementation Coordinator is partnered with a Project Manager and they will ensure their assigned implementation projects are completed in a timely and high-quality manner.
The EPS Implementation team walks Jack Henry's Financial Institutions and Partners through the implementation process for each of their products. Candidates will be joining this dispersed team throughout multiple JHA offices.
This position will be hired in Allen, TX or Redwood City, CA.
- Minimum 18 months of experience with banking or software operations.
- Must be able to work occasional nights and weekends as business needs dictate.
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Experience with Salesforce.
- Previous experience with software implementations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with or knowledge of hosted environments is a big plus.
- Experience with or knowledge of technical and system applications.
- Experience with or knowledge with various JHA products and services.
- Serves as a leader and resource for the installation team members.
- Prepares customer for implementation. Conducts readiness reviews, ensuring all aspects of setup are complete.
- Establishes guidelines/time-frames to ensure a successful installation. Ensures milestones are met. Monitors all phases of the installation and escalates issues when necessary. May interact with project manager.
- Exercises the responsibility and authority to take steps to ensure a successful installation.
- Troubleshoots issues during implementation.
- Conducts exit reviews. Documents issues, ensuring they are not repeated in subsequent conversions.
- May train installation team personnel. May reinforce training to customers and/or provide guidance in training customer personnel.
- May participate in new release activities.
- May identify items that are outside the scope of a standard installation and participate in project activities related to those items.
- May participate in sales turnover meetings to schedule and determine the scope of the project.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Apply on company website