Jack Henry & Associates is looking for a passionate, talented, hands-on Cloud Software Architect, who blends solid software architecture and product development expertise with proven experience. The ideal candidate will have experience designing and implementing SaaS based applications within a progressive technology stack utilizing .Net, Web technologies, and Open Source Frameworks in an Agile environment. We are seeking someone who is interested in developing and delivering solutions running in the cloud. In this role, you will have the ability to work directly with decision-makers to set direction, grow an enterprise capability, and drive business value through analytics-fueled products.
The Yellow Hammer R&D & ERMS Teams deliver the Yellow Hammer suite of products to hundreds of Jack Henry customers, providing fraud detection, transaction monitoring, case management and money laundering monitoring.
This position will be hired in Hoover, AL, Birmingham, AL, Charlotte, NC, Springfield, MO or Remotely.
· Minimum 6 years of experience working as a prior senior developer/software architect.
· Must have experience architecting a solution in Microsoft's Azure cloud.
· Must have hands-on experience with C#.
· Bachelor's degree required.
· Experience working with Angular Apps.
· In-depth knowledge in Kubernetes and/or Docker.
· Experience working with PostgreSQL.
· Experience in ETL software development
· Experience with Continuous Integration tools like Jenkins, Maven, Ant, Bamboo.
· Strong understanding of DevOps technologies.
· Proficient in current development and source code management tools (BitBucket, Git, SVN).
· Designs the enterprise integration architecture (data, processing logic, presentation layer, etc.) ensuring alignment of technology to the business strategy.
· Provides input to product roadmap.
· Responsible for translating the customer's business requirements into specific systems, applications or process designs for large complex IT solutions and integrating architecture. Often project-based, sometimes working at customer sites, and typically measured by utilization (i.e., billable hours).
· Completes project level architecture reviews and vendor selection.
· Serves as architectural subject matter expert.
· Remains current with industry developments and incorporates applicable technologies into solutions.
· Provides technology mentoring to staff. May act as a team lead.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Apply on company website