Jack Henry & Associates is currently looking for a Senior Marketing Operations Project Coordinator to join our dynamic Marketing team in Charlotte, NC.
As a Marketing Operations Project Coordinator, you will be responsible for independent project management of both simple and highly complex marketing campaigns and projects. You will work closely with our team of Brand Marketing Specialists, award-winning Creatives, corporate partners, and other teams to ensure timely and accurate scoping, project management, and delivery of assigned jobs.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have a broad understanding of marketing strategy, methods, and tactics, strong experience using project management and reporting tools, and be adept at critical thinking and organization. If you are comfortable in an exciting, fast-paced, and agile environment, send us your resume!
- Minimum of seven years of experience in a marketing project coordination role.
- Previous experience with project management tools.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Business preferred.
- Experience with Workfront Project Management Tool.
- Strong written and verbal communication, customer relationship, and project management skills.
- Proactive mindset with critical thinking skills to set, evaluate, and adjust priorities.
- Experience with Workfront Project Management Tool and departmental processes.
- Experience in Agile methodologies and report development is a plus.
- Independently identifies and resolves issues.
- Works with cross-functional personnel in an effective and efficient manner.
- Functions in and successfully manages demanding and stressful environments.
- Applies project management life cycle processes and company policies and procedures to resolve issues.
- Manages multiple projects at a time with exceptional attention to detail
- Project management skills, including various methodologies, concepts, and terms.
- Strong knowledge of digital, creative, print, and web development project workflows and terminology.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and Project.
- Participates in kick-off, brainstorming, and concept calls related to owned projects.
- Obtains information from project sponsors to create project timelines that are complete, easy to understand, and achievable.
- Initiates weekly project update calls throughout project lifecycle with Project Sponsors to review status of tasks, updating as needed, and to become aware of new projects.
- Provides project management for brand marketing, creative, events, and corporate communications team members, as well as other lines of business, including receive, review, prioritize and process requests, ensuring a full understanding of what is being requested, and that all documents/info have been submitted.
- Receives and processes new project requests from all sources in a timely manner.
- Leads and participates in regularly scheduled calls with Project Sponsors and the Creative team to provide regular status updates and ensure projects are on schedule.
- Closes jobs as they are completed or terminated.
- Proactively works to resolve issues in order to keep projects on schedule.
- Monitors owned projects to ensure correct processes are employed by all stakeholders.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Apply on company website