Jack Henry and Associates is currently looking for a Technical Business Analyst to join our JHA Banking Core Development Loans group. As a Technical Business Analyst, you will work with a team to development enhancements to our Silverlake and 20/20 core platforms and other ancillary applications. This role contributes to the software development process by ensuring complete and accurate documentation of system requirements and serves as a liaison between customers and the loan development team during the product development phase.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working with core banking platforms
- Experience with Consumer or Commercial Lending, Collateral Tracking, Loan Collections, Loan Servicing or Reporting, or other Loan functions.
- Experience with Core Business Services and the Xperience Framework.
- Experience with core banking platforms, Silverlake or 20/20 core platforms strongly preferred.
- Strong knowledge of the financial industry with a preferred concentration in commercial lending and investor servicing.
- Previous experience as a Business Analyst or an Analyst in a bank or FinTech environment.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Familiarity with Agile methodology and had exposure to Scrum framework
- Able to define system and functional requirements.
- Able to meet aggressive deadlines.
- Able to interact with and communicate well with other technical and business associates.
- Interacts with customers to gather system requirements.
- Defines the system and functional requirements of the product.
- Prepares business requirements and functional specifications.
- Serves as a resource and/or participant in business process re-design activities. Assists the customer in determining if and how system enhancements may improve process flow and business function.
- May perform application, system and regression tests.
- Responsible for creating business requirements and system documentation, as well as contributing to end-user and project management documentation.
- Works with scrum teams to ensure changes are migrated into production appropriately.
- Interacts with technical teams to convey business requirements.
- Works with industry research groups to prepare for product trends.
- Partners with Support, Education and any other applicable parties to ensure proper support is available to customers as products and enhancements are promoted for general availability
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Apply on company website