Are you looking for an opportunity to utilize your software or technical support skills in a phone support environment? If so, this position may be perfect for you!
Jack Henry and Associates is seeking to hire a candidate for an exciting role as a Technical Support Representative (Teller Software) for our Birmingham, AL office. This candidate will be working on ticket cases placed by banking customers using the teller systems for the Teller Support Team.
This team supports in-house and all OutLink banks who are running Vertex teller system, as well as handling calls from banks that have migrated to Silver Lake and CIF 20/20 teller software. Candidates will have direct interaction with customers over the phone in this software support opportunity answering basic questions to technical support and guidance of the software.
Jack Henry offers an amazing work environment with career advancement and excellent benefits package!
This role may be required to travel up to 25% of the time to customer sites. Most of the team sits in the Birmingham, AL office so this role is preferably worked out of that office but a remote option is also available.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a previous technical support role (QA, Help Desk, Technician, etc.).
- Previous experience in the banking or financial services industry.
- Previous customer service experience.
- Prior teller software support experience.
- Ability to be self-motivated and work independently.
- Provides level one troubleshooting. Accurately assesses the customer's product issue or problem. Asks the user well thought out or detailed questions and carefully listens to the user's response to fully comprehend the need, product issue, and best avenue for resolving the problem.
- Researches customer problems/issues to increase personal knowledge and familiarity with the supported product and to provide the highest level of support possible. Keeps current on most recent changes and/or upgrades.
- Identifies and resolves application and service issues and any other questions that may arise. Answers general application questions.
- Provides appropriate personnel a precise understanding of user's issues when the problem needs to be escalated to a higher level.
- Monitors incoming cases and emails and resolves in accordance with Service Level Standards (SLS). Uses available support tools to assist the customer and/or recreate the issue.
- Participates in training programs to continuously improve product knowledge and service skills.
- May assist in training new employees or serve as go-to person for team members.
- May manage hardware capacity and performance and assess hardware needs.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Apply on company website