Jack Henry & Associates is seeking a Banking Software Trainer to join our EPS Education team in Allen, TX. In this role, you will be responsible for the development and delivery of training courses for internal and external customers focusing on various payment products. Our team's duties include researching, developing, documenting, and implementing customer-facing training programs. The ideal candidate will have a strong familiarity with financial institution terminology and must excel with presentations and communication.
This position must be worked from our Allen TX office or Valdosta GA office.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working in a bank or credit union, or training/supporting customers on JHA or EPS products.
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree.
- Knowledge of Adult Learning Theories.
- Teller, operations, treasury management, or back-office financial institution experience.
- Experience with Software Application Training.
- Good knowledge of JHA or EPS products.
- Strong communication, customer interaction, project management, and public speaking skills.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, and internet-based training tools.
- Experience with Learning Management Systems.
- Designs and delivers software and service training courses or workshops. Creates, designs, and customizes training materials and procedures for each customer situation, and may consult with the customer for appropriate customization.
- Arranges and/or prepares selected training materials (binders, handouts, class files, presentation materials, visuals, software CDs, exercises, etc.) for use during live and web-based training sessions.
- Creates reusable eLearning or internet-based training sessions.
- May arrange the training environment (scheduling of rooms and computers for use, location, and length of training, attendee list, etc.).
- Tests and maintains software for training purposes.
- Provides customer follow-up on any questions asked during training that required post-training research. Ensures all questions are answered timely and thoroughly.
- Makes changes to training materials based on customer feedback and needs assessment. Assesses the quality of training formats and/or procedures.
- Seeks increased knowledge of features and functions of products and services. Increases knowledge of current training techniques and practices. Keeps current on product changes and upgrades.
- May troubleshoot and debug issues prior to, during, and after installations.
- Prioritizes tasks and documents problems.
- Keeps informed of the most recent industry trends.
- May participate in user conferences.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At Jack Henry, we know we are better together. We value, respect, and protect the uniqueness each of us brings. Innovation flourishes by including all voices and makes our business—and our society—stronger. Jack Henry is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that supports, empowers, inspires, and respects all individuals and in which personnel processes are merit-based and applied without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, disability, national or ethnic origin, military service status, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
No one will be subject to, and Jack Henry prohibits, any form of discipline, reprisal, intimidation, or retaliation for good faith reports or complaints of incidents of discrimination of any kind, pursuing any discrimination claim, or cooperating in related investigationsJANIND3
Apply on company website