The Upper Midwest's most renowned health system is seeking a BC/BE Neurologist to join their growing service line and team of experts in Wisconsin. Dedicated to provider satisfaction, this leading Neurosciences Institute is expanding, ready to welcome you with a full practice offering the opportunity to carve out your subspecialty interests and become a market leader in your field.
• Join a growing team of Board-Certified Neurologists with APP support at an acute stroke-ready certified hospital
• Incorporate subspecialty interests as desired, including EMG, MS, Botox, Migraine, Movement Disorders and more
• Flexible schedule with option for 4-day work week or part-time position
• Achieve exceptional work/life balance with no call and reasonable daily patient volumes to reduce provider burnout
• Practice at a nationally ranked Top 100 Community Hospital and Top 15 Health Care System focused on exceptional patient and provider satisfaction and quality outcomes
• Competitive 2-year salary guarantee with production bonus and uncapped earning
• Up to 200K Loan Support with additional incentives available including sign on, residency stipend, relocation, CME and robust PTO package
• Located along the beautiful Wisconsin River, this central Wisconsin community offers a four-season playground, from boating and fishing to skiing and snowshoeing and more
• Wisconsin is nationally recognized for some of the top schools in the nation and this community places a focus on family-friendly activities, from an 800-seat performing arts center to a brand new YMCA
• Convenient central location offers an easy commute to Appleton, Green Bay, Madison, Milwaukee and Minneapolis
For more information, contact Tara Osseck:
Schedule a Call: https://calendly.com/tosseck
Employment Type: Full Time
The Upper Midwest's most renowned health system is seeking a BC/BE Neurologist to join their growing service line and team of experts in Wiscons...
Apply on company website