Section Chief Body Imaging opening to join renown Northeast Metro teaching center of excellence since 1866. We pride ourselves on an egalitarian approach to physician scheduling and compensation. The team has a high level of camaraderie and cooperation among staff radiologists, residents, and technologists. A recent merger will also provide further clinical and research opportunities. We invite you to lead the next generation of radiologists.
• 1:7 call schedule; no night shift
• 1 day of dedicated administrative time ( schedule is flexible)
• Leadership duties to include oversight of clinical team, radiology residents and research department
• Lead collegial 9 body imaging team working in state-of-the art facilities
• Premier radiology residency to include 26 residents and additional residency program to include 12 residents
• Above 75th percentile compensation per MGMA academics
• 44 days PTO
• Clinical experience in Abdominal Imaging, ABR certified and eligible for Pennsylvania license
• Prior leadership positions and faculty mentorship experience is a plus
Award winning food, dynamic neighborhoods, and history-making attractions. Philadelphia is the 6th largest metro in the USA.
• Major metro with a small-town feel, a thriving cultural sector, and an affordable housing market
• World-class educational institutions including 3 of the Top Public Schools in the US and more than 15 other 4-year colleges
• Unmatched entertainment options, restaurants, performing arts, museums, professional sports, and so much more
• Less than 2 hours from New York City and Baltimore, and less than 2.5 hours from Washington DC
For more information please call Sally- Ann Patton at
email at email@example.com
Employment Type: Full Time
Section Chief Body Imaging opening to join renown Northeast Metro teaching center of excellence since 1866. We pride ourselves on an egalitarian...
Apply on company website