For over 20 years, this practice has provided top quality care to their patients around Philadelphia, PA:
• Outpatient only Child and Adolescent Psychiatry with established patient panel
• Leading practice with positive reputation and a strong referral base
• Full complement of support staff including licensed psychologists, social workers, counselors, nurse practitioners, and psychiatrists
• Enjoy the stability of an annual $140K base salary + addl' recruitment incentives
• PTO, CME, Sick Days
• Comprehensive Health and Benefits with 401K, dental, vision, malpractice coverage, etc.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania: a booming East Coast metropolis
• Philadelphia, PA is known for its rich history breeding "life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness"
• Top East coast city named in National Geographic's Traveler's best trips 2020
• Variety of restaurants, shopping, delicious restaurants, cultural activities, sports teams, etc.
• Top public and private schools; University rich area with graduate programs - suitable for single's or family's looking to improve their quality of life
For more information, please contact:
Emily Franty, Search Consultant
Specialty: Nurse Practitioner - Psychiatry
Employment Type: Full Time
For over 20 years, this practice has provided top quality care to their patients around Philadelphia, PA:• Outpatient only Child...
Apply on company website