Hospital-employed ENT group is seeking a BC/BE Otolaryngologist to join a growing practice in the great state of Kentucky. This group serves a population of 500K as the region's main center for healthcare!
• Bread & Butter ENT with option to Sub-Specialize and build that part of your practice
• Amazing referral base to include 60 immediate Primary Care clinics
• State-of-the-art facilities to include newly renovated office space with in-office balloon sinuplasty and the ASC OR in the same building
• Only 8 call day per month promotes healthy work-life balance
• EPIC EMR
Compensation & Benefits
• Competitive base salary plus RVU bonus
• Full employment benefits include: Health and malpractice insurance with tail coverage, paid vacation and CME time, relocation assistance, loan forgiveness, and sign on bonus.
• Professional growth opportunities through leadership training
Live and work at the heart of America's inland waterways. This beautiful River-town is full of inspiration.
• Trendy downtown with unique restaurants, shops, and farmer's market
• Two of the nation's largest man-made lakes offer boating, fishing, and hiking
• 44 million dollar Performing Arts Center featuring Broadway shows
• Named one of the Top 100 Communities for Young People which starts with excellent public and private schools
• Regional airport which allows you to get practically anywhere in the world with just 1 stop.
• This is a close-knit community that is ideal for raising your family.
For more information and to apply now please contact Ross Hegenwald using one of the following methods:
Employment Type: Full Time
Hospital-employed ENT group is seeking a BC/BE Otolaryngologist to join a growing practice in the great state of Kentucky. This group serves a p...
Apply on company website