Join this well-established primary care practice offering a great work-life balance in scenic Western Massachusetts.
• Outpatient clinic setting housed in beautiful state of the art medical facility
• Collegial collaborative practice environment
• 4 day week with minimal clinic 1:10 phone call only
• Multi-specialty care, co-located with mental health, dental and psychology facilities
• Women's health specialty interests with possibility of leadership opportunities
• Robust benefits package includes 5 weeks PTO, 11 Holidays and 2 weeks continuing education
• Competitive base salary plus relocation assistance
• $50,000 student loan assistance
Community: Beautiful town near Springfield, MA offering a superb quality of life and housing costs with a rich culture of music, art and history.
• Vibrant downtown offering affordable housing and public and private schooling- perfect to raise a family.
• Certified "green community" in Massachusetts that lies at the confluence of the Deerfield, Green, and Connecticut rivers
• Within an hour of Yale University, 20min from UMass Amherst, 2hrs of Killington ski resort, Vermont and The Berkshires
• 1 hour drive to Hartford, CT International Airport
If living in the desirable Northeast close to historical attractions and affordable housing sounds like the opportunity for you, please contact Meredith Hagan.
Specialty: Family Medicine
Join this well-established primary care practice offering a great work-life balance in scenic Western Massachusetts.Practice: ...
Apply on company website