A critical access facility in a mountain town in New Mexico is seeking a BE/BC Family Medicine physician to join their team.
• Outpatient opportunity with potential to pick up inpatient shifts for additional income
• $250,000 Guaranteed Base Salary for duration of contract with earning potential to make $300,000
• $30,000 Retention Bonus
• Flexible Schedule - Possibility for a 4 Day Work Week
• No Call and No Weekends
• Comprehensive benefits package including lifetime pension, medical/dental/vision/life insurance, paid vacation/sick time and paid holidays off
• Great support staff
• Walk-able community that is home to unique galleries, theaters, museums, restaurants and an aquatic center
• Mountain town perfect for outdoor enthusiasts: enjoy hiking, horseback riding, hunting, fishing, mountain biking
• Affordable housing and low cost of living in a safe community
• Just a short 1.5 hour drive from renowned skiing in Taos, NM or in Colorado
To learn more, please contact Misha Fabick:
Specialty: Family Medicine
A critical access facility in a mountain town in New Mexico is seeking a BE/BC Family Medicine physician to join their team.The Opport...
Apply on company website