Join one of the largest and most diverse multi-specialty medical groups in the state, offering convenient access and high-quality care through integrated and comprehensive services interconnecting 625+ providers in 132 locations across a region of 1.7 million people.
• Outpatient only clinic - Monday through Friday Schedule
• Current team of 2 board certified Family Medicine Physicians
• Employed Physician-led medical group model
• Walk into existing practice / busy from day one
• Hard working and experienced support staff
• Manageable after-hours call shared equally among providers
• Competitive Base Salary, Productivity, and Quality Incentives
• 100K Student Loan Forgiveness
• Excellent benefits, paid malpractice, signing bonus and relocation allowance
This beautiful waterfront community offers an idyllic location to settle down in a relaxing rural environment boasting a plethora of activities centered on the water with easy access to vibrant nearby cities.
• Surrounded by water, this middle peninsula in Virginia offers plenty of access to beautiful wildlife, boating, kayaking, and outdoor adventures
• One of the oldest and most historic communities in the region
• Public and Private School Systems
• Low Cost of Living Area
• Access 2 Major International Airport within 2 hours
• 1 hour to Richmond/Williamsburg/Fredericksburg and 2 hours to Charlottesville/Northern Virginia/VA Beach
For more information, please contact:
Stephanie Hutchens, Senior Search Consultant
Specialty: Family Medicine
Join one of the largest and most diverse multi-specialty medical groups in the state, offering convenient access and high-quality care through i...
Apply on company website