A growing established Primary Care clinic, located right outside Lexington, KY, is looking for a BC/BE Family Medicine Physician
• Outpatient only setting
• Flexible 4-day work week optional for ultimate work life balance
• Full spectrum of Family Medicine with mid-level support
• Collegial work environment with collaboration with other specialties and shared services
• Opportunity to teach
• Never ending competitive base salary + production bonus incentives
• Full comprehensive benefits package to include PTO, CME stipend, malpractice, and retirement
• 50K student loan + sign-on + relocation
You will find this bedroom community of Lexington, Kentucky a very desirable location and just the right size! According to Sterling's this town is, "not too big to abandon the small-town lifestyle, but large enough to have urban amenities and employment opportunities."
• Kentucky, known as the "Bluegrass State" is recognized for its horse racing, bourbon, college basketball, bluegrass music, and has one of the largest cave systems, Mammoth Cave National Park.
• Quick drive to Lexington/Hamburg area
• Affordable housing with public and private schooling perfect to raise a family, shopping, and excellent restaurants
• 7 colleges nearby including the University of Kentucky
• Low traffic and excellent cost of living
• Enjoy the Red River Gorge - offering great outdoor amenities to include hiking, mountain climbing, white water rafting, and more!
• Fun fact: Hot Pockets invented here!
For more information please contact:
Specialty: Family Medicine
Employment Type: Full Time
A growing established Primary Care clinic, located right outside Lexington, KY, is looking for a BC/BE Family Medicine PhysicianThe Pr...
Apply on company website