Join this patient-centered primary care practice offering a great work-life balance in scenic Western Massachusetts.
• Outpatient clinic setting housed in beautiful state of the art medical facility
• Collegial collaborative practice environment
• 4 day week with minimal clinic 1:10 phone call only
• Multi-specialty care, co-located with mental health, dental and psychology facilities
• Women's health specialty interests with possibility of leadership opportunities
• Robust benefits package includes 5 weeks PTO, 11 Holidays and 2 weeks continuing education
• Competitive base salary plus relocation assistance
• Qualified Employer for National Health Service Corps and PSLF
Community: Classic New England town in the Connecticut River Valley offers a perfect balance of nature, history, and culture.
• Many small towns and cities with community feel and affordable homes, public and private schools - perfect to raise a family.
• Certified "green community" in Massachusetts that lies at the confluence of the Deerfield, Green, and Connecticut rivers
• 2 hours to Boston or NYC, 1 hour to Vermont, New Hampshire and Connecticut-great location for day trips.
• Many local colleges and universities attract music, art, and culture.
• 1 hour drive to Hartford, CT International Airport
If living in the desirable Northeast close to historical attractions and affordable housing sounds like the opportunity for you, please contact:
Specialty: Family Medicine
Employment Type: Full Time
Join this patient-centered primary care practice offering a great work-life balance in scenic Western Massachusetts.Practice: ...
Apply on company website