Join a seasoned group of providers in Wisconsin looking to add their next team member. This top 100 rated critical access hospital offers outstanding customer service programs and always goes the extra mile for each patient to ensure they feel at home. Awarded "Best Places to Practice" the last 5 consecutive years, the culture this group has cultivated is second to none!
• Flexible 4-day work week with an emphasis on work/life balance
• Locums support to minimalize an already low call volume
• Robust support staff of NP's and MA's
• Access to specialists onsite include but not limited to ENT, Cardiology, Oncology, Urology, Vascular
• Year over year, top-rated birthing center for patient care
• Named an IBM Watson Health "Top 15 Health System" for three consecutive years
• Sign-on bonus up to $75K
• 2021, 2022 candidates encouraged to apply!
• Must be BC/BE in OBGYN
• Known for its camping, and city parks and being home to six Major Golf Tournaments, this Wisconsin community offers the common outdoorsman's dream!
• Wisconsin proudly ranks as a Top 2 State to Practice Medicine, delivering the "Best Health Care Quality in the Country" by the Federal Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality.
• A short drive to Minneapolis and Green Bay, this community offers a small-town feel with access to big city amenities for those who want the best of both worlds!
• With its low costs for housing and child care, along with short commute times this Wisconsin city makes room for soul-enriching experiencesfrom foodie culture and outdoor recreation to careers that make a global impact.
For more information, please contact:
Ally Dumas, Search Consultant
Schedule a Call: https://calendly.com/adumas-3
Employment Type: Full Time
Join a seasoned group of providers in Wisconsin looking to add their next team member. This top 100 rated critical access hospital offers outsta...
Apply on company website