The University of Tennessee seeking a Talented Hematologist/Oncologist with
Expertise in Bone Marrow Transplant /Hematological Malignancy to Join a new Comprehensive Cancer Program
• New Program Director
• Comprehensive transplant center, offering autologous, allogeneic, and haploidentical transplants services, as well as, CAR-T immuno-therapies.
• Department will plan to do more than 100 blood and bone marrow transplants every year once ramped up
• Allotted Clinical, Academic and Research time to flex around physician's interests
• Riverfront city listed on many "Top Places" lists to live
• Known as the "Hollywood of the East Coast" for its picturesque scenery in over 15 famous films including: The Hunger Games, Dirty Dancing and The Notebook
• Explore the outdoors where mountains, rivers and lakes at at your fingertips
• Picture the historical southern city with historic homes, gardens, golf courses and attend local festivals and markets that make this place unique
• Foodies are in luck! Offering a variety of dining experiences - From southern delights, to Indian cuisine and everything in-between
If you can picture yourself living in this picturesque city, call me at 770-643-5537 or text me at 678-640-7689 to discuss more details.
Jackson Physician Search
Specialty: HematologyThe University of Tennessee seeking a Talented Hematologist/Oncologist with Expertise in Bone Marrow Transplant /Hematological Malignancy t...
Apply on company website