One of the Upper Midwest's top not-for-profit health systems is seeking a BC/BE Internal Medicine physician to join a thriving practice in southwest Minnesota. Practice medicine the right way - with exceptional quality and a personal touch in one of the Top 8 Best States to Practice Medicine.
• Join a busy, established Internal Medicine practice of 6 physicians and 13 advanced practice providers in an outpatient primary care position
• Practice Internal Medicine in a 100% outpatient setting with no call
• Opportunity to incorporate your clinical interests, including urgent care, geriatrics, sports medicine, and more
• J1 and H1b support available
• Two-year 90th percentile starting salary guarantee with bonus potential
• Six-figure sign-on bonus plus exceptional benefits, including retirement savings plans with employer match and 7 weeks PTO
• Minnesota named one of the Top 8 Best States to Practice Medicine by Medscape, based on high earning potential, low malpractice rates and high quality of life.
• Lovers of outdoor recreation enjoy world-class hunting, fishing, and wildlife watching on over 65,000 acres of public hunting land
• Enjoy skiing, rock climbing, and the stunning waterfalls of Sioux Falls located less than 90 minutes away, or head to the Twin Cities for professional sporting events, premier shopping at the Mall of America, or experience an unbelievable eating and drinking destination.
For more information, please contact:
Tara Osseck, Regional Vice President of Recruitment
Schedule a call conveniently on my calendar: https://calendly.com/tosseck
Specialty: Internal Medicine
Employment Type: Full Time
One of the Upper Midwest's top not-for-profit health systems is seeking a BC/BE Internal Medicine physician to join a thriving practice in south...
Apply on company website