Join a growing OB-GYN practice just east of Lexington, Kentucky that is searching for a physician due to growth.
• Join a collaborative team of Board Certified OBGYN's and experienced CNM that are willing to mentor
• 4-day work week option
• 50/50 OB/GYN with a dedicated OR day
• Minimal call of 1:4 / Just one Hospital
• In-house resources to include integration of behavioral health and a substance abuse program
• Ability to do complex and minor surgeries
• Above average never ending competitive base salary starting at 350K + production bonus incentives
• Full comprehensive benefits package to include PTO, CME stipend, malpractice, and retirement
• 50K student loan + sign on + relocation
You will find this bedroom community of Lexington, Kentucky a very desirable location and just the right size! According to Sterling's this town is, "not too big to abandon the small-town lifestyle, but large enough to have urban amenities and employment opportunities."
• Kentucky, known as the "Bluegrass State" is recognized for its horse racing, bourbon, college basketball, bluegrass music, and has one of the largest cave systems, Mammoth Cave National Park.
• Just under 25 miles from the Lexington/Hamburg area
• Affordable housing with public and private schooling perfect to raise a family, shopping, and excellent restaurants
• 7 colleges nearby including the University of Kentucky
• Low traffic and excellent cost of living
• Enjoy the Red River Gorge - offering great outdoor amenities to include hiking, mountain climbing, white water rafting, and more!
• Fun fact: Hot Pockets invented here!
For more information please contact:
Employment Type: Full Time
Join a growing OB-GYN practice just east of Lexington, Kentucky that is searching for a physician due to growth.The Practice:
Apply on company website