Top regional health system seeking experienced Oncology Medical Director to develop brand new medical group practice, located less than an hour from downtown Chicago.
• Step into a Medical Director role and elevate your career, establishing and leading a dedicated medical group practice with the immediate addition of 3+ Medical Oncologists planned
• Combination of clinical and administrative duties with dedicated, built-in admin time and full support staff
• Work in a state-of-the-art Cancer Center offering full scope oncology services, including infusion center and radiation oncology
• Join one of the top systems in the Chicagoland area with robust referral network of 500+ medical group physicians at your fingertips
• Competitive two-year salary guarantee + wRVU bonus potential, Medical Director stipend, and comprehensive benefits
About Chicago, Illinois:
• Home to six professional sporting teams including MLB, NHL, MLS, NBA, and NFL, plus world-class dining and entertainment and some of the nation's best-known tourist attractions
• Live within an easy commute to the #1 Best City in the World for the second year in a row by the "Time Out" survey for having the happiest and proudest residents
• Enjoy fishing, boating, hiking and camping or visit the quaint downtown hub for this region of Chicagoland
• Illinois is ranked as one of the "Top 5 States in the Country to Make a Living"
For more information, please contact:
Tara Osseck, Regional Vice President of Recruitment
Specialty: OncologyTop regional health system seeking experienced Oncology Medical Director to develop brand new medical group practice, located less than an hour ...
Apply on company website