This Kentucky hospital is currently seeking a BE/BC Pediatrician to join the regional leader in Primary Care in a charming, historic community. Kentucky is an ideal combination of southern charm and big city conveniences.
• Walk into a turnkey practice with an existing patient panel
• Patient Volume is 25-30 patients per day
• Covering only 1 local hospital with Epic EMR
• Minimal call
• 2 Year Income Guarantee with Excellent Income Potential
• Significant Sign-On bonus and Student Loan repayment
• Comprehensive, Enhanced Benefits Package - Health, Dental, Vision, Disability, and Medical Malpractice Insurance
• Tail Coverage
Kentucky is the perfect place to build a career, raise a family and lead a fulfilling, active life.
• Trendy downtown with unique restaurants, shops, and farmer's market
• Two of the nation's largest man-made lakes offer boating, fishing, and hiking
• 44 million dollar Performing Arts Center featuring Broadway shows
• Main street listed as 1 of the 5 most romantic streets in the country
• Named one of the Top 100 Communities for Young People which starts with excellent public and private schools
• Centrally located between all major Midwest, Ohio Valley, and Southeastern US cities
• Regional airport which allows you to get practically anywhere in the world with just 1 stop.
For more information and to apply now please contact Ross Hegenwald using one of the following methods:
Employment Type: Full Time
Apply on company website