If you're looking to elevate your career in a Mental Health setting with an outstanding community and driven group of professionals, this Child and Adolescent Psychiatry opportunity may be for you!
• Practice Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and incorporate your Adult Psychiatry interests, if desired.
• Robust team of support staff and seasoned Psychiatrists, this community mental health provides the tools to be successful, while managing a desirable workload.
• Outstanding work/life balance with a 4-day work week
• Formal Child/Adolescent fellowship not required
Compensation and Benefits:
• $360K+ never ending salary guarantee
• Additional earning potential available through production incentives, quality bonus, or nursing home support
• Lucrative call pay structure
• Additional benefits include outstanding sign- on bonus, CME allocated time off and stipend as well as a generous relocation package
• Surrounded by one of Wisconsin's many lakes, this close-knit community sits on one of the largest lakes in the state, spanning over 131,00 acres.
• Known for its robust list of activities for all four seasons, this area is known for outstanding fishing, boating, kayaking and motorsports.
• Convenient central location offers easy access to Madison and Green Bay and sits less than an hour from the heart of Milwaukee with housing options to suit any lifestyle.
• Wisconsin proudly ranks as a Top 2 State to Practice Medicine, delivering the "Best Health Care Quality in the Country".
For more information, contact:
Ally Dumas, Search Consultant
Schedule a call directly: https://calendly.com/adumas-3
Specialty: Psychiatry - Child
Employment Type: Full Time
If you're looking to elevate your career in a Mental Health setting with an outstanding community and driven group of professionals, this Child ...
Apply on company website