A growing private practice is seeking to add another BE/BC psychiatrist that is focused on the quality of care. This group prides itself on creating a work environment with no bureaucracy so their providers will have the autonomy to meet the individual behavioral health needs of all their patients.
The group believes that the well-being of their providers is just as important as their patients, which is why all of their psychiatrists are never required to take call or work weekends.
If you are interested in joining a practice that truly cares about their providers and gives them the freedom to do what is right for the patients, please do not hesitate to reach out for more details.
Requirements: Board Eligible / Board Certified - Psychiatry (H1b candidates accepted)
• Outpatient only - on average 16 patients a day
• No weekends or call - Enjoy your time off
• Guaranteed base salary plus production bonuses
• Comprehensive benefits package - health, dental, vision, retirement, etc.
• 20 days paid time off
• Sacramento, California is conveniently located 1.2 hours from San Francisco, 1 hour from Napa Valley, and 2 hours for South Lake Tahoe. You will have the ability to take advantage of all that California has to offer!
• A unique downtown with great shops, restaurants, breweries, art galleries, theaters, professional sports teams, and much more
• Great place for families - Countless parks, top-rated public schools (9+ Greatschools.net ratings) and home to several colleges and universities
• Affordable housing in beautiful neighborhoods that cost 60% less than San Francisco and Los Angeles
To learn more, please contact Misha Fabick:
Specialty: PsychiatryA growing private practice is seeking to add another BE/BC psychiatrist that is focused on the quality of care. This group prides itself on crea...
Apply on company website