Are you a Board-Eligible/Board-Certified Psychiatrist looking to join a compassionate, tight-knit team serving the amazing communities in the Southwestern Pennsylvania and Northern West Virginia regions?
• Join a team of 2 Psychiatrists, 1 Psychiatry-Certified Nurse Practitioner, Licensed Counselors, Social Workers, and Therapists
• Flexible scheduling options with the option of a 4-day work week
• Quick ramp-up period with a large and diverse patient panel consisting of all ages
• Secondary call coverage only, typically calls are transferred just a few times per year
• This highly reputable organization has 9 locations and does not deny care for anyone
• Great teaching and mentorship opportunities available as this organization is a Family Medicine residency affiliate program
• Competitive compensation structure with a full benefits package, PTO, CME, annuity plan, relocation allowance, negotiable sign-on bonus, and student loan assistance options - National Health Service Corps (NHSC) Program
• Must be Board-Eligible/Board-Certified in Psychiatry
• Child and Adolescent Fellows are encouraged to apply
• Open to 2020 - 2021 graduates and eligible for J1 and H1B sponsorship
• With the various clinic locations, there is truly a perfect place for anyone to reside! Choose to live in a downtown urban setting such as Pittsburgh, a suburban lifestyle, in a more secluded area with acres of land, or within a lively atmosphere such as Morgantown, WV near the beautifully scenic Cheat Lake!
• Pittsburgh, PA was ranked the #38 Best City to Live in America with superb dining experiences, competitive sports, and a large international airport. While Morgantown, WV was voted an A+ rating and voted the #1 Best Place to Raise a Family in 2020.
For more information, please contact Kirstin Dunbar:
Are you a Board-Eligible/Board-Certified Psychiatrist looking to join a compassionate, tight-knit team serving the amazing communities in the So...
Apply on company website