A thriving Community Mental Health Practice in a beautiful Wisconsin Resort Community is looking for a driven, passionate, and hard-working Adult Psychiatrist to join their team.
• Practice Adult Psychiatry while incorporating any sub-specialty interests
• Robust team of support staff and seasoned Psychiatrists, this community mental health provides the tools to be successful, while managing a desirable workload.
• Outstanding work/life balance with a 4-day work week
Compensation and Benefits:
• $360K+ Earning Potential
• Opportunity for additional income through nursing home support
• Lucrative call pay structure
• Additional benefits include outstanding sign- on bonus potential, CME allocated time off and stipend as well as a generous relocation package
• Surrounded by one of Wisconsin's many lakes, this close-knit community sits on one of the largest lakes in the state, spanning over 131,939 acres.
• Enjoy Midwestern hospitality recognized by sunsets, easy-living and family-friendly atmospheres
• Known for its robust list of activities for all four seasons, this area is known for its outstanding fishing throughout the year, boating, top-notch golf courses, kayaking and motorsports.
• Convenient central location offers easy access to Madison and Green Bay and sits less than an hour from the heart of Milwaukee with housing options to suit any lifestyle.
• Wisconsin proudly ranks as a Top 2 State to Practice Medicine, delivering the "Best Health Care Quality in the Country" by the Federal Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality.
For more information, contact:
Ally Dumas, Search Consultant
Schedule a call directly: https://calendly.com/adumas-3
Employment Type: Full Time
A thriving Community Mental Health Practice in a beautiful Wisconsin Resort Community is looking for a driven, passionate, and hard-working Adul...
Apply on company website