Live in Big Sky Country while practicing in a family-friendly community. 150K in student loan repayment, benefits, sign-on, and temporary housing.
• New opportunity at full service, 25 bed facility
• General Surgery position with block of 10 days off per month
• 3 OR's and full surgical team- bread and butter cases + colonoscopies
• Hospital employed position to join a multi-specialty group of 9 physicians and 3 midlevels
• Collegial team environment on a beautiful hospital campus. Temporary housing provided for candidates - exceptional benefit
• 150K Student loan repayment program available through the state of Montana
• This is a family friendly community where you can live in crime free area with great schools.
• Live where "social distancing" is a way of life with plenty of space
• Watch the Milky Way nightly, count shooting starts to fall asleep, and walk unafraid after dark.
• Photographers paradise where the landscapes change hourly amidst the multicolored rock formations
• The nation's longest untamed river flows through the middle of town. It's a source of recreation, agate hunting, pre-historic paddlefish fishing, and awe.
• Home to Montana's largest state park, Makoshika State Park is world renown as an archeological and cultural site for Dinosaurs.
If great work/life balance and exploring wide open spaces interests you, call me about moving your career to Montana.
Jackson Physician Search
303-263-2094 text only
Specialty: Surgery - General
Live in Big Sky Country while practicing in a family-friendly community. 150K in student loan repayment, benefits, sign-on, and temporary housi...
Apply on company website