JDA TSG is looking for a Dynamics 365 CRM Consultant to join our team supporting one of our critical client relationships. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who possesses solid business acumen, strong organizational skills and thrives on the challenge of operating in a complex project environment.
This position will run for approximately 12 months. You'll be working at the client's location typically Mon - Thurs each week. During this 12-month period, you may roll from one engagement to another so the locations may vary as they conclude. For a successful and effective consultant this is consistent work for the entire length of contract.
Dominant Skills Required:
You must be able to demonstrate your proven experience in leading functional conversations around the design and implementation of Dynamics 365 CRM. You should be able to display advanced analysis skills and experience in principles of a Dynamics 365. You should also possess a good understanding and knowledge of coding standard practices.
The successful candidate will have relevant analysis, design, develop, test, deploy, operate implementation experience in CRM based solutions.
- Previous track record delivering a full project life cycle CRM solution using industry standard implementation methodologies (Sure Step 365, Agile and Waterfall)
- Successfully demonstrated leadership in 5+ CRM projects for enterprise class customers
- Demonstrated success managing / delivering difficult conversations and driving effective solutions to business problems
- Functional/Technical skills including knowledge / mastery of these technologies in the context of CRM:
- Power Platform – PowerApps, Power BI, Microsoft Flow
- Azure Data Storage - Common Data Service, SQL, Cosmos, Blob
- Azure Services - Key Vault, Web Applications, Service Bus, Virtual Machines, Application Insights
- .NET areas / Web Applications, REST API
- SSIS and related data migration techniques and strategies
- DevOps - Azure DevOps, CI/CD, Unit/UI Testing
You must be able to demonstrate your proven experience in leading functional conversations around the design and implementation of Dynamics 365 CRM.
- CRM Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)
- CRM Customer Engagement
- CRM Language Customizations
- CRM Localizations
- CRM Payment Gateways & Connectors
- CRM Power Suite
- CRM Web
- CRM Portals
Soft Skills Required:
- Passion for new innovative technology and drive customer transformation
- Strong team collaborator and naturally inquisitive. A self-driven leader.
- Ability to evaluate end-user business requirements, translate them into technical specifications, and then develop and implement the appropriate technical solutions.
- Ability to deliver presentations and discuss complimentary products at a solutions level
- Detail-oriented and efficient. Must be flexible and able to multi-task within demanding situations.
- Team player able to work well across business operations and develop strong business teams. Ability to communicate with diverse teams holding differing priorities and accountabilities.
- Highly motivated, capable of operating in a flexible team environment with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate effective balance between business and technical acumen
- Exceptional interpersonal/written communication skills; can effectively interact and present to all levels of management (technical and non-technical audiences)
- Self-sufficient, flexible and open enough to adopt new styles and processes, but also make suggestions that could benefit the client.
- Juggle multiple deliverables with good humor, while still being able to prioritize.
JDA TSG is a nationally recognized leader in managed services focusing on outsourced program management for critical services and project delivery operations to some of the largest technology brands in the world. We are invested in our team members' success, as our people are the company's number one asset. JDA TSG offers competitive compensation and significant growth opportunities. We work tirelessly on our clients' behalf to ensure successful outcomes for their projects, employment goals, and organizational objectives.
Apply on company website