JDA TSG has immediate opportunities for SCOM experts to join our company working as Customer Engineers (CE). Positions are full-time salaried roles with comprehensive benefits. A CE's time is dedicated to working with some of the largest, and most sophisticated companies in the world, usually F1000. You will be responsible for customer satisfaction, deployment, adoption, and support of SCOM initiatives.
Travel: CE's are all home based and deliver services typically via Microsoft Teams.
· Standard Product Work Shops - Training
· In-Depth Product Reviews - White Board (Chalk Talk) Sessions
· Health Checks / Assessments
· Post Operational Review of Product Implementations
· Product Upgrade / Migration Assessments
· Systems Performance Reviews
· Act as the primary onsite technical contact, providing customer visibility, advanced technical support, and problem resolution for corporate customers, including issues raised to the highest levels of management
The Experience we are looking for:
· 5 years SCOM, deployment & Implementations
· Deep technical & architectural knowledge of at least 3 of the following SCOM technologies: Conduct discussion related to SCOM designs, test, deployment & O&M, Patching Architecture & Implementation, SQL configuration & clustering, Product Lifecycle Management & Governance, Working knowledge of PowerShell scripting & automation
· 5 years SCOM administration or solid experience in systems development, network operations, software support or I.T. consulting
· System Center Data Protection Manager &/or Service Manager a +
· 5 years' working with Microsoft Server products
· Azure Monitoring a +
· Demonstrated customer service skills
· Communicating with senior level decision makers.
About JDA TSG:
Since 2011, our mission has remained the same: to partner with clients helping to solve the toughest problems facing their businesses. We have been successful by applying a dynamic and forward-facing approach to business process improvement, outsourced managed services, best leveraging of technologies and talent solutions.
Our core values provide the framework that allows us to continually focus on what made us successful in the first place. Quite simply, our values inform everything that we do. We knew from day one that if we hired smart, passionate people and provided them meaningful yet challenging roles, we would thrive as an organization.
Benefits and Perks:
· Healthcare - Comprehensive coverage for you and your family
· Employee Assistance Program - Get support when you or your family need it with counseling and coaching
· 401K with company match
· Paid time off
· Paid parental leave
· Volunteer Day Off
· Life insurance - Protect your loved ones and their future
· Business travel accident insurance
JDA TSG is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.+
Apply on company website