1. Monitoring and maintaining processing equipment.
2. Other duties may include but are not limited to equipment and building maintenance, repair and installation. Participate in Emergency Response Team.
3. Job duties not limited to shop work only. Will need to maintain a 85%-95% work order/preventive maintenance completion rate depending on work load.
4. Good attendance a must.
5. Overtime may be expected
1. Good mechanical aptitude.
2. Above average reading and writing skills.
3. Able to work well with others or alone.
4. Able to work overtime as required and a desire to further themselves in the Maintenance Dept.
5. Able to lift 75 pounds, working in cold, wet, humid environment and work in heights in confined spaces.
Jennie-O Turkey Store is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, gender orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
At Jennie-O Turkey Store we invite difference and diversity in all aspects. We offer a space of support, understanding, and community. We are committed to the journey! Learn more about our progress here: https://www.hormelfoods.com/about/diversity-and-inclusion/
Apply on company website