1. Will operate assigned machine.
2. Will include setup, tear down, including loading film that can weigh up to 75 pounds.
3. Must be lockout/tagout authorized, must be able to do HACCP, WIP and line paperwork, training will be provided.
4. Must be able to communicate well with others and have the ability to instruct people to the daily tasks.
5. Good attendance is a must.
6. Other duties as assigned.
7. Overtime may be expected
1. Ability to lift 75 pounds
2. Acquire LOTO training
3. Ability to direct Team Members
4. Acquire WIP training
1. Able to read, write and have good communication skills1
2. Computer knowledge.
Jennie-O Turkey Store is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, gender orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
At Jennie-O Turkey Store we invite difference and diversity in all aspects. We offer a space of support, understanding, and community. We are committed to the journey! Learn more about our progress here: https://www.hormelfoods.com/about/diversity-and-inclusion/
Apply on company website