Jennie-O Turkey Store's continued growth, coupled with our promote-from-within philosophy, provide numerous opportunities for the aggressive high achiever.
1. Develop, motivate, train and manage around thirty Team members.
2. Manage daily production schedules, and integrate quality and safety standards.
3. Develop, recommend and implement improvement to increase productivity and/or reduce costs.
4. Ensure company safety policy is followed.
5. Ensure communication of objectives, programs, policies and that team members are familiar with their authority, responsibilities, and objectives.
6. Ensure proper sanitation procedures are followed and that all employees follow Good Manufacturing Practices.
7. Ensure achievement of objectives relating to Team member management, Team member safety, product quality, productivity, yields, and scheduling.
8. Through leadership, development of competencies, training, and effective role modeling, personally embrace our Cultural Beliefs to create experiences, beliefs, and actions that will drive our key results.
1. Strong interpersonal skills and well-developed written and verbal communication skills
2. A pattern of initiative and leadership
3. Proven ability to effectively lead a diverse group of people to meet quality, production and safety standards
4. Discipline, responsibility, and motivation
5. A forward thinking attitude and strong organizational skills
6. Strong problem solving skills and decision-making ability
1. Experience supervising people and/or a related four-year degree
2. Bilingual English/Spanish or English/Somali
Jennie-O Turkey Store is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To save time applying, Jennie-O Turkey Store does not offer sponsorship of job applicants for employment-based visas for this position at this time. A requirement of a position with Jennie-O Turkey Store is to be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
Apply on company website