The Enterprise Imaging Systems (EIS) Analyst III serves as a key onsite and/or healthcare system resource for implementation and support of McKesson Radiology / Change Healthcare Radiology PACS. The Analyst will deliver high quality support services to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction and demonstrate knowledge and understanding of Windows workstations and servers.
- Supervise all systems daily activity related to PACS, PS360, Conserus, including but not limited to image workflow, archiving, auto-routing, prefetching and other related activities
- Monitor support tickets for issues related to supported systems. Escalate to senior technical personal or vender as appropriate. Monitors timeliness of support resolution and communication - raises concerns to management when appropriate.
- Familiarity with specific radiology equipment across multiple modalities, DICOM communications, HL-7 interfaces and WAN networks
- Works closely with physicians, clinical staff, management and vendors over the phone and in person to ensure timely and complete capture of DICOM digital image data into the PACS system as well as results
- Performs as a project lead
- Also responsible for system administration for various other Enterprise Information Systems.
- EIS applications include but not limited to McKesson Radiology / Change Healthcare Radiology, TeraRecon, DynaCad, PowerScribe360, Segami, GE ViewPoint, DoseMonitoring, PeerView, Virtual Desktop Integration, PenRad, SPLUNK, Siemens RIS, IDX RIS, McKesson RIS, Vendor Neutral Archive and others.
- Ability to be part of an on-call rotation is a requirement of this position.
- Bachelor's degree in a related area preferred.
- 5 - 10 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Effective communication skills oral, written and presentation
- Experience working with McKesson / Change Healthcare PACS
- Experience working with Powerscribe
- Ability to travel to other sites as needed across the healthcare system.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We offer a great work environment, competitive rates and excellent benefits, including:
- Medical/Dental/Vision plans
- 401 (k)
- Vacation/Personal/Holiday/Sick Time Off
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Basic Life & Accidental Death Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health Care/Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
RWJBarnabas Health is the most comprehensive health care delivery system in New Jersey and the state s second largest private employer with more than 32,000 employees, 9,000 physicians and 1,000 residents and interns. The system includes eleven acute care hospitals, three acute care children s hospitals and a leading pediatric rehabilitation hospital (Children s Specialized Hospital).
Apply on company website