DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Registered Nurse (RN)
Part Time Days Shift 0.6 FTE
JFK Medical Center North Campus
West Palm beach, FL
***$10,000 SIGN-ON ELIGIBLE***
External candidates only. For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Located in the heart of West Palm Beach, JFK Medical Center North Campus is an extension of your trusted JFK Medical Center family providing the same exceptional care with access to a larger network of services.
JFK North Campus is a 245-bed acute care facility that has been serving the community since 1975. JFK North is accredited by the Joint Commission. We are the largest provider of Behavioral Health Services in Palm Beach County offering the full continuum of prevention, treatment and support to address mental health and wellness for Children, Adolescent, Adult and Geriatric patients. Our 88-bed Pavilion adjacent to the campus is the largest Baker Act Receiving facility in the county that accepts children while our outpatient services include a partial hospitalization program (PHP), and both adult and adolescent intensive outpatient programs (IOP and AIOP). Our additional services include: a 24-hour emergency department, critical care, comprehensive diagnostic imaging, outpatient rehabilitation, orthopedic care, wound management and a pain management center.
With more than 700 colleagues and 900 medical staff, we are committed to delivering compassionate patient experiences and positive medical outcomes. We invite you to join our team and become part of a larger family of great healthcare professionals.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At JFK Medical Center North Campus, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment*
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs*
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
If applicable, please refer to the CBA or the local HR office to confirm if this benefit applies to your position.
- Assesses plans and evaluates patient care needs.
- Carries out physician orders.
- Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans wounds, monitors vital signs.
- Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
- Instructs and educates patients and families.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
- Provides age and culturally appropriate care.
- Orients and mentors new staff members.
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
- Licensed Registered Nurse in the state of Florida or Recognized Compact Licensure (subject to Florida State Licensing Requirements, including/not limited to ongoing eligibility and duration provisions)
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and certification
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing preferred
- Related acute care experience preferred
- CPI is required
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website