Salary: $28,080 per year + performance-based bonus every four weeks
*Pay rate subject to change based on experience!*
2022 Referral Bonus: After 90 days, referring employee can receive up to $250!
**NEW sign on bonus! Work 25 hours or more + stay on past 60 days and receive a $100 bonus!**
Butts Largent Investment Group Inc. and Premium Loaves Inc. are fully independent franchisees of Jimmy John's. We are excited for you to work with us!
We slice our all-natural* meats and fresh veggies in-house every day. Our fresh-baked bread is made right here where you can see it, and our house-made tuna salad is fresh every day. The flavor of a ripe tomato, crisp shredded lettuce, combined with fresh-baked bread, fresh-sliced meat and real Hellmann's(r) mayo - that's when the magic happens. Made with love every single day since 1983. That's Jimmy Fresh!
Managers help oversee in-store operations alongside the General Manager. The Assistant Manager plays a major role in ensuring the store is in exceptional order and that all employees are performing duties properly and efficiently. Assistant Managers must lead by example and execute systems and procedures with 100% integrity. As an Assistant Manager, your attitude needs to be enthusiastic, friendly, and positive.
- Ability to work a 45-hour week
- At least 18 years of age
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, and Adobe Acrobat
- Ability to handle fast paced and high stress situations in the store
- Organize and establish priorities in the store with minimal supervision
- Willing to offer opinions and recommendations towards the store and employees
Apply on company website