Jimmy John's Delivery Driver's goal is to get that sandwich in the customer's hand as quick as can be. We do this by learning the most efficient route, double checking orders to ensure everything is accounted for, and hustling on our feet (while always being safe and law abiding while on the street). Drivers take home cash everyday.
While not on the road, Drivers work as Inshoppers making fast, accurate sandwiches and helping keep the store clean. Delivery is a customer service job, so following customer's request and doing it with a smile can lead to more successful days.
* 401(k) retirement plan available, including matching contributions
* Paid time off
* Employee meals and discounts
* Potential for growth in an expanding company. Management benefits also include Health/Vision/Dental care availability and profit sharing.
For more information on benefits and eligibility, please speak with the store's general manager.
* Must be at least 18 years old
* Must have a vehicle, valid driver's license, proof of insurance, and a clean driving record
* Drive safe and obey the rules of the road
* Work as an in-shop when there are no deliveriesCompany Introduction
We slice our all-natural* meats and fresh veggies in-house every day. Our fresh-baked bread is made right here where you can see it, and our house-made tuna salad is fresh every day. The flavor of a ripe tomato, crisp shredded lettuce, combined with fresh-baked bread, fresh-sliced meat and real Hellmann's(r) mayo - that's when the magic happens. Made with love every single day since 1983. That's Jimmy Fresh!
Apply on company website