Johns Manville is seeking qualified applicants for the role of Account Manager. The Account Manager is responsible for providing account and field-sales support within an assigned geographical region/market to ensure sales and earnings objectives are achieved. Inside sales activities include account prospecting and qualifying, project tracking, lead generation and pricing analysis.
Applicants can expect to make between $58,000 to $75,000 upon hire. Pay within this range will vary based upon relevant experience, skills, and education among other factors. In addition, this position is eligible for a target incentive bonus under our variable incentive plan.
- Analyze customer price and rebate requests to ensure market competitive pricing
- Lead generation and prospective customer/market analysis
- Resolution of channel conflict and customer issues
- Support product introduction, execution, and follow-up
- Work with distributors to develop pull through business strategy at contractor accounts
- Obtain and document competitive information, market share and channel data
- Provide general technical support on products and deliver solutions to customers
- Partner with field sales, customer service, and marketing to deliver the JM experience
What You Bring to the Team:
- Four year degree in business, finance or marketing
- Basic selling and negotiation skills and applicable experience
- Knowledge of market dynamics -- product overview, pricing, industry landscape and market potential
- Effective in dealing with issue resolution over the telephone
- Experience prospecting, qualifying, and referring leads generated via telephone
- Construction project tracking and lead delivery to account base
- Excellent writing, verbal, problem solving and interpersonal communication skills and a sincere interest in people
With Johns Manville you can take pride in helping our team to deliver products that make a difference in the markets that we serve. You'll have the benefit of a supportive environment with good people who care, plus the opportunity for continued growth in your career. Johns Manville brings stability and a space for innovative thinking. Bring your purpose and desire to grow and in return you'll receive competitive pay, annual merit increases, a generous 401k match, paid holidays and vacation, education reimbursement and comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans.
Why Johns Manville
Johns Manville is a proud member of the Berkshire Hathaway family of companies, serving customers in more than 80 countries, supplying innovative products to the construction, aerospace, automotive, filtration and energy industries. With a more than 160-year legacy, we understand that our story continues to grow only with the right people saying, thinking and doing the right things. Make your story our story.
Hear Our Employee Stories
Include a sentence directing applicants to watch a relevant employee story. You can find a playlist of employee story videos to choose from here. (e.g. "To learn more about how you can turn a JM internship into a career that you love, watch Cassie's story here.")
Learn more at www.jm.com/careers and on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
Apply on company website