Johns Manville is currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of FP&A Specialist, located in our downtown Denver Corporate offices. This role will lead the Financial Planning and Analysis function for the Roofing Systems business and report directly to the Finance Director. The position will be dedicated to analyzing and interpreting financial and operational data, as well as managing the monthly reporting and forecasting processes. In addition, the position assists in the completion of the strategic planning process, as well as leading the completion of the annual operating plan (AOP) for the Roofing Systems business. This position will have direct involvement in strategic projects and analysis. The successful candidate will be a high potential, high impact member of the Finance team.
Applicants can expect to make between $84,000 to $104,000 upon hire. Pay within this range will vary based upon relevant experience, skills, and education among other factors. In addition, this position is eligible for a target incentive bonus under our variable incentive plan.
This position is eligible for a flexible work arrangement in which, by way of example, an employee's work week may include both some days at the employee's assigned company work location and some workdays performed remotely from the employee's home. The schedule of remote work will be based on business and work needs as determined by management.
- Provide support to the Roofing Systems Finance Director
- Consolidate, analyze and interpret financial and operational data for the business
- Coordinate, manage, and analyze monthly forecasting process from start to finish, as well as weekly updates
- Lead the completion of the annual operating plan for the Roofing Systems business
- Provide financial support and analysis for key initiatives/projects as needed
- Utilize financial and decision support models across the business
- Collaborate with other divisions to develop and implement improved financial models, processes and best practices within Roofing Systems and across JM
What You Bring to the Table:
- Finance and/or accounting degree or equivalent experience/background
- Minimum 5 to 7 years Finance/Accounting experience
- Minimum 2 years FP&A experience, to include variance analysis and leading company-wide forecasting, annual budgeting and long-term strategic plans
- Highly skilled in utilizing Excel for analysis and development of financial models
- Experience with an ERP system, preferrably SAP
- Finance experience in manufacturing
- Strong problem solving, analytical, organizational and business partnership skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Detail-oriented and deadline sensitive
Johns Manville (JM) offers a wide range of benefits to employees. Some are subsidized by the company and others are fully employee-paid. Health benefits include a choice of comprehensive medical plans, a dental plan, vision plan, wellness program and critical illness insurance. JM sponsors a 401(k) plan which includes a sizeable company match. JM offers paid vacation and also provides paid sick and parental leave for eligible employees.
Additionally, Johns Manville provides basic life Insurance, short-term and long-term disability coverage, an employee assistance program, and business travel accident coverage. Supplemental life insurance and accidental death and dismemberment insurance are available as well. The company also offers a variety of tax saving accounts, health spending account, traditional flexible spending account, and a dependent care spending account. JM also offers a tuition reimbursement program for undergraduate and certain graduate programs.
Why Johns Manville
Johns Manville is a proud member of the Berkshire Hathaway family of companies, serving customers in more than 80 countries, supplying innovative products to the construction, aerospace, automotive, filtration and energy industries. With a more than 160-year legacy, we understand that our story continues to grow only with the right people saying, thinking and doing the right things. Make your story our story.
Johns Manville believes diversity and inclusion in our workplace is critical for the long-term success of our company. We are committed to retaining, developing and attracting a diverse workforce that fosters an inclusive work environment in which all employees are treated with dignity and respect. This is the right thing to do for our employees, our company and our communities.
Hear Our Employee Stories
Include a sentence directing applicants to watch a relevant employee story. You can find a playlist of employee story videos to choose from here. (e.g. "To learn more about how you can turn a JM internship into a career that you love, watch Cassie's story here.")
Learn more at www.jm.com/careers and on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
Apply on company website