As a Digital Marketing Analyst, you will contribute to designing and deploying solutions to support the digital journeys for Johns Manville Customers. The ideal candidate is someone who has a curious mindset that loves to problem-solve in a fun and collaborative environment. An individual with B2B marketing, web and ecommerce experience would be ideal for this role. The Digital Marketing Analyst specific responsibilities include gathering business requirements, troubleshooting issues, configuring systems, working with development teams to build solutions and manage the required testing for digital platforms such as Salesforce.com, Pardot, Adobe Experience Manager, and Ecommerce. Success in this role requires an independent, collaborative, and agile learner who's adept at both big-picture planning and efficient execution of planned deliverables.
Applicants can expect to make between $77,000 to $106,000 upon hire. Pay within this range will vary based upon relevant experience, skills, and education among other factors. In addition, this position is eligible for a target incentive bonus under our variable incentive plan.
This position is based out of Denver, CO but we do have a flexible work arrangement which, by way of example, an employee's work week may include both some days at the employee's assigned company work location and some work days performed remotely from the employee's home. The schedule of remote work will be based on business and work needs as determined by management. Currently, this position requires work at the Denver, CO and is not fully remote.
- Working closely with business users to translate business needs into detailed business requirements, user stories, use cases, test plans, configuration settings. Provide support to internal and external users.
- Continue to enhance digital customer experiences on Johns Manville's website and marketing automation platforms (Adobe Experience Manager and Pardot).
- Build trusted client relationships through proactive communication and effective project delivery while ensuring opportunities and challenges are addressed in a timely manner.
- Help to establish critical path, milestones, delivery dates, and review client deliverables to ensure they meet client acceptance criteria.
- Evaluate and ensure system functionality of existing processes and manage, as directed, small to medium size projects, budget, timelines, communications and deliverables.
- Identify and develop tracking and reporting of key business performance indicators through various digital platforms (Google Analytics, Pardot, Salesforce.com)
- Create and implement functional design specifications for reports, interfaces, enhancements and forms
- Develop system documentation and assist with end-user training as necessary
- Participate in long-range planning, prioritize projects, and conduct cost/benefit analysis
What You Bring to the Team:
- Bachelor's degree and minimum of 5 years of experience using Adobe Experience Manager or similar website content management systems and a minimum of 4 years' experience supporting marketing automation (email) processes software (Pardot, marketing cloud).
- Proven ability to define complex business requirements in order to determine appropriate solutions (Solid/Expert)
- Proven ability to identify root causes and develop long-term solutions that support business objectives (Solid/Expert)
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS a plus (Solid).
- Demonstrated ability to implement best business practices throughout an organization (Solid)
- Effective interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills (Solid)
- Strong organizational skills (Solid)
- Proven project management skills to drive completion of critical deliverables (Solid)
- Ability to work in a team and project environment (Solid)
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook (Solid)
- May be required to lift, carry, push or pull up to and including 25 pounds
- Work environment is typical of an office setting
Johns Manville (JM) offers a wide range of benefits to employees. Some are subsidized by the company and others are fully employee-paid. Health benefits include a choice of comprehensive medical plans, a dental plan, vision plan, wellness program and critical illness insurance. JM sponsors a 401(k) plan which includes a sizeable company match. JM offers paid vacation and also provides paid sick and parental leave for eligible employees.
Additionally, Johns Manville provides basic life Insurance, short-term and long-term disability coverage, an employee assistance program, and business travel accident coverage. Supplemental life insurance and accidental death and dismemberment insurance are available as well. The company also offers a variety of tax saving accounts; health spending account, traditional flexible spending account, and a dependent care spending account. JM also offers a tuition reimbursement program for undergraduate and certain graduate programs.
Why Johns Manville
Johns Manville is a proud member of the Berkshire Hathaway family of companies, serving customers in more than 80 countries, supplying innovative products to the construction, aerospace, automotive, filtration and energy industries. With a more than 160-year legacy, we understand that our story continues to grow only with the right people saying, thinking and doing the right things. Make your story our story.
Johns Manville believes diversity and inclusion in our workplace is critical for the long-term success of our company. We are committed to retaining, developing and attracting a diverse workforce that fosters an inclusive work environment in which all employees are treated with dignity and respect. This is the right thing to do for our employees, our company and our communities.
Apply on company website