If you have a background or interest in manufacturing and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, Johns Manville is the company for you! Johns Manville is currently seeking qualified applicants for the position of Production Attendant. The job requires that the employee be able to work safely and follow safety rules. Employees must be dependable, able to follow instructions and directions, according to established operating procedures, performs the following duties while cooperating with all levels within the organization in support of the four Johns Manville core values: People, Passion, Performance and Protection:
Summary This position weighs, packages, and labels products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assemble containers as needed and place them in position for filling or dumping.
- Makes up labels as needed and applies them according to established packaging procedures. Uses bar code system.
- Periodically checks production for quality; notifies supervisor, if necessary, when poor quality is observed.
- Monitors and operates weighing equipment.
- Occasionally trains inexperienced employees.
- Drives forklifts as needed to move product to their proper location.
- Keep equipment and work area clean and orderly, cleans up major spills when required.
- Packages products according to established packaging procedures.
- Records and maintains all production data in accordance with established procedures.
- Uses safe working practices and reports hazardous conditions at all times.
- Periodically relieves others, as directed by the Shift Supervisor.
Apply on company website