The purpose of the Warehouse Supervisor (Midnight Shift) role is to safely direct day to day warehouse operations to ensure customers receive correct products on time. The Warehouse Supervisor is responsible for establishing operation standards to maximize efficiency and minimize errors as to create positive customer relations and high brand loyalty and to effectively utilize SAP and other JM systems to provide favorable customer experiences.
- Work closely with customer service on order entry and product mix
- Coordinate orders and shipping through use of an SAP system
- Direct day to day operations of hourly warehouse personnel
- Maintain a safe work environment and accountability for safe work practices
- Coordinate shipments through corporate transportation management
- Conduct communication and safety meetings
- Coordinate availability of finished product with production
- Ensure raw materials and packaging materials are available to support production
- Oversee billing process
- Ship receive hazardous materials and understand compliance issues
- Direct, review and evaluate staff
- Conduct monthly physical inventory
What You Bring to the Team:
- High School Technical School diploma with a minimum of 11 years warehouse and supervisory work experience
- Strong supervisory skills
- Ability to work 3rd shift Monday-Friday 12 a.m.- 8 a.m.
- Expert SAP knowledge direct use experience or other ERP system knowledge
- Solid interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Solid ability to understand product line and product application
- Solid HAZMAT shipping knowledge and or certification required
- Ability to interface at all levels of the organization, both internally and externally
- Manages a staff of 10-15 hourly salary employees, sets direction and deploys resources. Responsible for performance evaluations, pay reviews, hiring, and terminating.
- Minimal travel required 0 - 10 days per year
- Work environment is typical of a manufacturing warehouse facility. May be exposed to environmental conditions of cold, heat, high noise levels, moving mechanical parts, heights, dust mist gas fumes, extensive walking or climbing, etc.
Incumbent must be physically able to perform essential job functions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
Apply on company website