TPMG is seeking a full-time BE/BC Sleep Specialist to lead in the building a consultative Sleep Program in San Francisco.
The practice includes routine and complex sleep apnea care including population management. Additionally, we plan to create consultative service for other sleep disorders and a clinic for complex sleep disorders.
The ideal candidate will communicate and exchange ideas and growth strategies and program development with TPMG sleep physicians throughout our network and work closely with the medical staff in SF. The practice will include program development, training, case reviews, huddles, meetings with team. Currently there are (7) Respiratory Therapists (RT) and (2) Polysomnographic Technologists (ST) supporting the program.
Candidates may gradually transition from their primary specialty to sleep. The long-term goal is to build the program and for the candidate possibly have a 100% sleep medicine practice, though we are flexible if anyone desires to continue with their primary specialty too. Candidates should be B/C in Internal Medicine or Neurology and Certified in Sleep Medicine
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is one of the largest medical groups in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California and a 75-year tradition of providing quality medical care.
- Board Certification or Eligibility
- Must be eligible to obtain a CA medical license or be currently licensed to practice within CA
A FEW REASONS TO CONSIDER A PRACTICE WITH TPMG:
- Work-life balance focused practice, including flexible schedules and unmatched practice support.
- We can focus on providing excellent patient care without managing overhead and billing.
- We demonstrate our commitment to a culture of equity, inclusion, and diversity by hiring physicians that reflect and celebrate the diversity of people and cultures. We practice in an environment with patients at the center and deliver culturally responsive and compassionate care to our member populations.
- Multi-specialty collaboration with a mission-driven integrated health care delivery model.
- An outstanding electronic medical record system that allows flexibility in patient management.
- We have a very rich and comprehensive Physician Health & Wellness Program.
- We are Physician-led and develop our own leaders.
- Professional development opportunities in teaching, research, mentorship, physician leadership, and community service.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including comprehensive medical and dental
- Moving allowance and home loan assistance - up to $200,000 (approval required)
- Malpractice and tail insurance
- Paid holidays, sick leave, education leave
- Shareholder track
- Three retirement plans, including pension
Please visit our website to view all our opportunities located throughout Northern, CA: https://tpmg.permanente.org
We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer | VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Apply on company website