Dealership: L0707 DCH Kay Honda Kay Honda
We are one of over 180 Lithia Motors dealerships nationwide. Come be a part of the Automotive Industry future with the Lithia Motors family, a publicly traded (NYSE:LAD) Fortune 500 Company on the fast track.Responsibilities:
The Shipping & Receiving Clerk is responsible for providing excellent customer service keeping in mind that our customer's perspective comes first. This individual maintains accurate parts inventory and assists the Parts department with routine audits, parts organization and tracking. The Shipping & Receiving clerk ships, delivers, and receives parts orders.
- Establish and maintain good working relationship with Wholesale and retail customers
- Assist all customers promptly and professionally including retail and service. Communication must be clear and concise.
- Maintain parts inventory, including stocking shelves, organizing bins, binning new parts and recording the location, conducting perpetual bin audits, and maintain special order bins.
- Maintain a delivery board with departure times and destinations.
- Maintain a detailed delivery log when handling returns and funds.
- Assist in Physical Parts Inventory annually.
- Deliver parts to technicians or part recipient; pull orders for counter persons when necessary.
- Maintain clean and organized work area; all materials stored below the counter area.
- Immediately notify parts manager of damaged parts or shortages.
- Answer telephone and greet customers in a friendly and professional manner in accordance with Incoming Telephone Call (ITC) standards.
- Complete all applicable Lithia and manufacturer training required for certification
- Sweep floors and empty trash containers daily, and maintain a clean parts department
- Maintain clean delivery vehicle. Drive cautiously and safely staying within the laws of the road.
- Other duties as assigned
- Automotive dealership service experience is a plus
- A team player who is focused on providing exemplary customer service
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced work environment
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Working knowledge of computers
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays & PTO
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Lithia Learning Center
- Vehicle Purchase Discounts
- Wellness Programs
High School graduate or equivalent, 18 years or older required. Acceptable driving record and a valid driver's license in your state of residence necessary for select roles. We are a drug free workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity (regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status). We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Apply on company website