Good people, working with good people, for our common good.
KeHE-a natural, organic, specialty and fresh food distributor-is all about "good" and is growing, so there's never been a more exciting time to join our team. If you're enthusiastic about working in an environment with a people-first culture and an organization committed to good living, good food and good service, we'd love to talk to you!Primary Responsibilities:
The Sr. Director of Account Management is responsible for managing and leading a team which includes an Account Director, Account Managers, and Account Analysts. The Sr. Director has Chain P&L accountability with a heavy focus on strategic initiatives, driving sales, effective assortment, and overall customer profitability. The Sr. Director develops, implements, and executes a sales strategy that fits within company objectives, mission, vision, and values.Essential Functions:
- Focus on setting vision and strategy
- Achieve sales, financial growth, and customer profitability
- Develop and execute against annual budget and forecasts
- Develop strategies and actions that exceed customer growth expectations and achieve KeHE objectives
- Expand our share of available market volume through supply chain consolidation and vertical growth opportunities
- Deliver results through execution
- Work cross functionally internally and externally to deliver world class execution results to include: Supply Chain / Service Level, Growth Solutions / Fresh Sales, and Operations / Inventory Health and Risk Mitigation
- Develop an effective customer relationship
- Ownership of customer relationship – vertically, horizontally, and cross functionally
- Develop strategies that will enhance the connection points between cross functional leaders for our customers and KeHE
- Manage the relationship to be mutually accountable to the success of the business
- Develop an effective team
- Train and develop talent in a way that delivers results and adds value to the talent development strategies of the company
- Incorporate THRIVE/Speed of Trust competencies into the organization and develop those competencies within the team.
- Prepare talent to be placed throughout KeHE where opportunities for individual growth exist
- Establish trust and communication as a core competency
- Business Insight: Applying knowledge of business and the marketplace to advance the organization's goals.
- Drives Vision and Purpose: Pointing a compelling picture of the vision and strategy that motivates others to action.
- Strategic Mindset: Seeing ahead to future possibilities and translating them into breakthrough strategies.
- Financial Acumen: Oversee P&L including budgeting and forecasting. Interpreting and applying understanding of key financial indicators to make better business decisions.
- Collaborates: Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
- Action Oriented: Quickly and decisively acts in fast-changing, unpredictable situations. Exceptional at spotting or seeing opportunities. Exhibits tremendous amount of initiative in tough situations.
- Manages Complexity: Making sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems.
- Instills Trust: Able to gain the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity. Honors commitments and keeps confidences. Expresses self in credible and transparent manner. Models high standards of honesty and integrity with self, co-workers, and direct reports.
- Decision Quality: Makes good and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward.
- Communicates Effectively: develops and delivers multi-mode communications that covey a clear understanding of the unique needs of individuals and different audiences. Delivers messages both verbally and written in a clear, compelling, and concise manner. Actively listens and checks for understanding.
- Plans and Aligns: Ability to focus on highest priorities and set aside less critical tasks. Able to lay out a thorough schedule and steps for achieving objectives. Develops implementation plans that allocate resources appropriately. Looks for obstacles and develops excellent contingency plans.
- Optimizes Work Processes: Ability to know the most effective and efficient processes to get things done with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Ensures Accountability: Holds self and other accountable to meet commitments
- Drives Engagement and Results: Creates a climate where people are motivated to do their best and help the organization achieve its objectives. Consistently achieves results, even under tough circumstances.
- Courage: Steps up to address difficult issues and is willing to say what needs to be said.
Minimum Requirements, Qualifications, Additional Skills, Aptitude:
- 4-year bachelor's degree in business preferred. Equivalent combination of education and work experience may be considered.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in food industry including supply chain or equivalent experience.
- Solid track record of sales success including strategy, planning, and impeccable follow up.
- Demonstrated ability with managing complex customer organizations
- Excellent presentation skills including listening and asking impactful questions.
- Demonstrated ability to proactively recognize and pursue business opportunities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication with people at all organizational levels.
- Ability and willingness to work flexible hours, including some weekends.
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 25% by air and stay overnight for business meetings and to attend trade shows: KeHE Shows, Fancy Food, Expo West & Expo East.
- Advanced level computer skills in Microsoft Excel, Access, and PowerPoint.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Must be results-oriented, self-directed, and have excellent time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, Customer focused.
- Able to lead a team and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong process improvement skills.
Apply on company website