Good people, working with good people, for our common good.
KeHE-a natural, organic, specialty and fresh food distributor-is all about "good" and is growing, so there's never been a more exciting time to join our team. If you're enthusiastic about working in an environment with a people-first culture and an organization committed to good living, good food and good service, we'd love to talk to you!Primary Responsibilities:
The Inventory Control associate is responsible for accurate inventory counts for all pick zones and storage locations. The Inventory Control associate will make inventory adjustments as needed through on-line cycle counts.
Location: 585 Principio Pkwy, Suite 200North East, MD 21901
Shift: Monday-Friday 12AM Start timeEssential Functions:
- Perform cycle counts and enter adjustments to -correct inventory counts by warehouse map.
- Identify out-of-date product in conjunction with cycle counts and remove out-of-date product from the location.
- Identify and remove damaged product.
- Report all receiving and stocking errors and communicate to appropriate person(s).
- Examine specific products for infestation, and ensure that product is stored properly.
- Update vendor dating as needed.
- Assist in training new Associates on all RF functions.
- Must maintain good attendance.
- Maintain safe work practices.
- Maintain safeguards of confidential company information.
- Other duties and special projects as requested.
- High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required.
- A minimum of one (1) year of previous warehouse experience preferred.
- Previous experience operating powered industrial equipment (i.e., forklift, pallet jacks, stock pickers, etc.) preferred. Must read, write and comprehend English.
- Must be proficient using a PC. NTS, AS400 and RF (Radio Frequency) systems experience preferred.
- Must be flexible to work nights and/or weekends.
- Must be or become certified on applicable lift equipment.
Qualifications / Additional Skills / Aptitude:
- Ability to communicate well with internal customers and management.
- Ability to efficiently work independent of direct supervision.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be able to carry, lift and/or move up to 110 pounds. The associate is frequently required to stand, walk, and climb. While performing the duties of this position, the associate is subject to a warehouse environment where temperatures can vary from very cool to very warm. The associate is rarely exposed to outside weather conditions. The noise levels in the work environment are typically moderate to high.
Apply on company website