Good people, working with good people, for our common good.
KeHE-a natural, organic, specialty and fresh food distributor-is all about "good" and is growing, so there's never been a more exciting time to join our team. If you're enthusiastic about working in an environment with a people-first culture and an organization committed to good living, good food and good service, we'd love to talk to you!Primary Responsibilities:
The Warehouse Stocker is responsible for accurate and efficient selection of product for our customers.Essential Functions:
- Scan and stock product into pulling locations using RF scanner.
- Manually cut tops off cases.
- Inspects product for damages and defects.
- Match product description with label description. Maintain production standards, while minimizing errors.
- Transport, via stand-up electric pallet jack.
- Other duties and special projects as requested.
- Must maintain good attendance.
- Maintain safe work practices.
- Maintain safeguards of confidential company information.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent required.
Qualifications / Additional Skills / Aptitude:
- A minimum of one (1) year of previous experience in a distribution center or warehouse atmosphere preferred.
- Previous experience operating powered industrial equipment (i.e., forklift, pallet jacks, stock pickers, etc.) preferred.
- Ability to communicate well with internal customers and management.
- Ability to follow safe working practices, as instructed.
- Ability to efficiently work independent of direct supervision.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be able to carry, lift and/or move up to 75 pounds. The associate is required to sit. The associate is frequently required to stand, walk, and climb. While performing the duties of this position, the associate is subject to a warehouse environment where temperatures can vary from very cool to very warm. The associate is also exposed to outside weather conditions. The noise levels in the work environment are typically low to moderate.
Apply on company website