Good people, working with good people, for our common good.
KeHE-a natural, organic, specialty and fresh food distributor-is all about "good" and is growing, so there's never been a more exciting time to join our team. If you're enthusiastic about working in an environment with a people-first culture and an organization committed to good living, good food and good service, we'd love to talk to you!Primary Responsibilities:
The Growth Solutions Analyst is a key asset to KeHE's Merchandising Team. This position is responsible for supporting the Director and Manager of Customer Insights & Growth Solutions in the development of customer presentations. This position will also engage and coordinate the efforts of key stakeholders and subject matter experts to meet the scope & deadlines of projects. As with all positions at KeHE, we expect that all actions will be consistent with KeHE's Mission, Vision and Values.Essential Functions:
- Identify product trends specific to chain retailers by analyzing:
- Syndicated data (SPINS, IRI)
- KeHE data
- Panel data (CSIA)
- Demographic data (ShopperSights)
- Consumer data (Mintel)
- Research quantitative information to support innovative merchandising solutions
- Compile actionable qualitative information to develop customer solutions
- Utilize syndicated data portals to mine and extract information for customer presentations
- Create demographic clustering to determine highest potential customer store opportunities
- Analyze customer assortment to determine voids & establish a priority ranking
- Manage project to ensure timelines, progress & deliverables are clearly communicated & completed
- Assemble & proof final presentations for accuracy & consistency
- Evaluate past performance of presentations & projects to ensure ROI potential is maximized
- Support other functional groups within marketing department on an as needed basis (e.g. Our Brands and Events & Publications teams)
- 4-year Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field of study.
- A minimum of two years of related experience in quantitative sales & general business analysis.
Qualifications / Additional Skills / Aptitude:
- Experience with grocery category management, the consumer package goods industry, and/or the grocery industry are a plus.
- Experience with query writing and/or IBM Cognos Connection a plus.
- Willingness to take initiative on projects with minimal supervision.
- Ability to effectively communicate findings & recommendations in writing to internal audiences as well as external manufacturers, brokers & conventional & natural customers.
- Demonstrated skill & competency with all Microsoft Office software.
- Ability to multi-task in a very fast-paced business environment.
- Capacity to learn & process quickly.
- Proven record of fact-based decision making using Nielsen, IRI, Spins, Spectra, & other syndicated purchased data.
- Possess a sense of urgency & attention to accuracy & detail.
- Ability to effectively manage a wide variety of tasks simultaneously & often with time conflicting pressures.
- Demonstrated ability & willingness to work flexible hours, including some weekends.
- Ability & willingness to travel (about 10-15%).
Apply on company website