Good people, working with good people, for our common good.
KeHE-a natural, organic, specialty and fresh food distributor-is all about "good" and is growing, so there's never been a more exciting time to join our team. If you're enthusiastic about working in an environment with a people-first culture and an organization committed to good living, good food and good service, we'd love to talk to you!Primary Responsibilities:
The Warehouse Selector is responsible for accurate and efficient selection of product in our warehouse. The Warehouse Selector is also responsible for the proper preparation of shipments to our customers from the warehouse.
Location: 4650 Newcastle Rd, Stockton, CA 95215
Why Work For KeHE???
- Full-time position! (READ BELOW FOR MORE DETAILS)
- Pay: $19/hr + $1 Cooler or $1.50 Freezer premium
- Two Departments open: DRY/COOLER & COOLER/FREEZER
- Starting at $22.00/hour, Base Pay ($19.00/hr) + Incentive pay for the first 60 days
- Schedule: Start time 8-9am - Finish: 4 days a week/10 hour shifts (Off Sat, and 2 other Weekdays)
- Quarterly Pay out for Perferct Attendance
- Work in temperature control environment
- We offer benefits after 30 days
- PAID WEEKLY
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision Insurance
- Profit Sharing
- ESOP - Employer Stock Ownership Program
Non-Exempt Pay Disclosure – Warehouse and Transportation (Operations)
The pay range for this position is $15.00 to $20.00 per hour based on qualifications and experience. Employees will also be eligible to receive additional job premiums, weekly incentive pay and be eligible to participate in the Company's incentive program.
Benefits Disclosure: FT
Full-time employees are offered benefits including health/Rx, dental and vision insurance; flexible and health spending accounts (FSA/HSA); short and long-term disability coverage; supplemental life insurance; 401(k); employee stock ownership (ESOP); paid time off, paid sick time, and holiday pay for Company designated holidays.
- Pick up proper selecting documents prior to order selection process.
- Select and separate warehouse product by account and stop number as designated by the computer-generated label.
- Match product description with label description.
- Build pallet within the warehouse according to customer guidelines.
- Maintain production standards, while minimizing errors.
- Transport, via stand-up electric pallet jack, the completed orders to appropriate staging area in the warehouse.
- Return completed selecting documents to proper collection site per specifications of the Shipping Department in the warehouse.
- Other warehouse duties and special projects as requested.
- Must maintain good attendance.
- Maintain safe work practices in the warehouse.
- Maintain safeguards of confidential warehouse company information.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
Qualifications / Additional Skills / Aptitude:
- A minimum of one (1) year of previous experience in a distribution center or warehouse atmosphere preferred.
- Previous experience operating powered warehouse industrial equipment (i.e., forklift, pallet jacks, stock pickers, etc.) preferred.
- Must have the ability to communicate well with internal customers and management.
- Must have the ability to follow safe warehouse working practices, as instructed
- Must have the ability to efficiently work independent of direct supervision within the warehouse.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential warehouse functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be able to carry, lift and/or move up to 75 pounds. The associate is required to sit. The associate is frequently required to stand, walk, and climb in the warehouse. While performing the duties of this position, the associate is subject to a warehouse environment where temperatures can vary from very cool to very warm. The associate is also exposed to outside weather conditions. The noise levels in the warehouse work environment are typically low to moderate.
Apply on company website