Kelly-Moore's mission is to provide high quality, innovative products with exceptional service at fair value. What sets Kelly-Moore Paint Company apart from the competitors, is not just premium products but also our amazing team!
FULL TIME - Location: 301 W. Hurst Blvd., Hurst, TX - Factory -
This position is responsible of the quality manufacture of paint products within the Hurst, Texas manufacturing facility. The quality of the products produced directly impact our customers and the success of Kelly-Moore.
• Must be able to safely operate equipment in an efficient manner maximizing the throughput
• Must ensure that the products produced are of the highest quality
• Will operate powered industrial trucks to move totes, pallets, super sacks
• Will operate computerized metering equipment to accurately measure ingredients
• Will utilize automated control panels to control processes
• Will work collaboratively with Plant Management to improve work processes
• Will work collaboratively with QC/R&D technicians to improve product quality
• Will perform equipment sanitation duties as instructed
• Will work with maintenance to troubleshoot machine performance issues
• Double checks all weights, batch tickets, labels, products and quantities, etc. to ensure accuracy.
• Will perform QC tests to ensure the process is under control
• Helps to maintain raw material inventories in an organized fashion
• Assists Plant Management to ensure the factory meets all operational parameters and goals.
• Completes all required training in a timely manner.
• Complies with all Kelly-Moore Paint Company policies and procedures and the Collective Bargaining Agreement.
• Will maintain a clean work area including sweeping, mopping, and dusting.
• Age requirement: Must be 18 years of age or older.
• Frequently kneels, stoops, crouches, bends, climbs, reaches overhead, pushes, pulls, and grasps.
• Works around heat, cold, dirt, dust, and minimal paint odors.
• Uses computerized control panels to control equipment and processes
• May be required to operate powered industrial trucks such as forklifts, electric pallet jacks, etc.
• Frequently carries, relocates and/or lifts up to 70 pound cartons and containers (including 5-gallon paint containers).
• Stands and walks on concrete surfaces for up to 10 or 12 hours per day.
Kelly-Moore provides equal opportunity in all terms and conditions of employment. We will not discriminate against qualified applicants or employees with respect to any terms or conditions of employment because of any basis protected by federal, state, local law including race, color, religion, religious dress or grooming practice, national origin, sex, age, marital status, physical and mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, and genetic information.
Apply on company website