As an assembly worker with Kelly Professional & Industrial, you will complete simple assembly jobs using small or medium-sized parts, either by hand or with a machine. This energetic environment has a team focus and is the perfect place to take your assembly career to the next level.
- Utilize various hand tools to assemble, adjust or repair
- Must be detail oriented
- Communicate on timely basis to line lead regarding issues of quality, equipment, or safety
- Perform quality checks and complete associated paperwork as necessary
- Ability to maintain a safe and clean work station
- 1st shift - 6:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday - Thursday.
- 2nd shift- 4:30 p.m. to 2:30 a.m., Monday – Thursday
- 1st- $10.50 per hour
- 2nd- $11.00 per hour
- Must have reliable transportation to Fort Mill, SC
- Must be able to lift up to 25lbs.
- Must be able to stand and walk for entire shift
- Must be able to work both independently and as a team
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English
- Must be able to wear steel toes
- Climate controlled
- Fast paced
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website